・200 g white bean paste *1 (50% Brix)
・34 g egg yolk (2 yolks)
・61 g egg white (2 egg whites)
・20 g Johaku sugar *2
・10 g TREHA®︎
・15 g rice flour *3
・15 g cake flour
・30 g candied yuzu peel (finely chopped)
*1 Made from white beans (navy beans, white kidney beans etc.) and sugars
*2 White sugar peculiar to Japan; granulated sugar with small amount of invert sugar syrup (Johaku sugar is a little sweeter than granulated sugar.)
*3 Hinomoto Cereals Flour Milling Co.,Ltd. / Regular Rice Flour (Murasaki-Komenoko)
1. Beat egg yolks, mix white bean paste.
2. Whip egg white, johaku sugar and TREHA®︎ to make a fine meringue.
3. Add small amount of 2 to 1. After mixing, combine with rest of 2.
4. Sieve rice flour and cake flour, then combine with 3. Add candied yuzu peel.
5. Pour the batter into a mold, place in a steamer. Steam 15 minutes over medium heat with the lid askew, turn up the heat a little and steam another 15 minutes with the lid.
6. Cut into 2cm thickness and serve.
・Improve foam stability of whipped eggs
・Improve freeze-thaw stability