・4000 g water
・2000 g whole chicken
・60 g TREHA®︎
・50 g salt
・5 cloves of crushed garlic
・10 g fresh thyme
・10 g sugar
1. Add all ingredients except chicken in water, mixing TREHA®︎ first.
2. Truss chicken and immerse in brine overnight.
3. Preheat oven to 232°C/450°F or 218°C/425°F under convection.
4. Remove chicken from brine. Dry chicken with a towel. Rub 25 g olive oil (not listed on ingredients) evenly over flesh.
5. Place chicken on a rack, in the center of the oven.
6. Roast for about 50 minutes, until internal temperature reaches 74°C/165°F.
・Suppresses protein denaturation